thinksport *NEW* LIVESTRONG Sunscreen 50% OffKnow and love your thinkbaby sunscreen? This newly formulated suncreen has been rebranded into LIVESTRONG. Great, lasting sunscreen that is safe for the whole family, including baby!
The new sunscreen developed by thinkbaby and thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 60 and greater. An SPF higher than SPF 30 offers only minimal improvement in sun protection and does not provide insight into its ability to protect for both UVA and UVB. Instead, these ultra-high SPFs are inflated through the use of chemical UV absorbers.
Additionally, thinkbaby and thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreens utilize average zinc oxide particles greater than 110nm. Kevin Brodwick, founder of thinkbaby and thinksport, explains why: “We always use the precautionary principle and as we expect the debate on the safety of nano particles to continue, we asked a simple question: Does the product have to contain nano particles to be an effective sunscreen? The answer is, quite simply, ‘no.’ “
The new and improved thinkbaby/thinksport formula can be applied easily and absorbs quickly. thinkbaby/thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen is perfect for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin.
thinkbaby/thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen is a physical sunscreen which means it works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinkbaby/thinksport sunscreen is classified as “very water resistant.” This is the FDA’s highest possible rating. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group recommends reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
Each tube is marked with an expiration date of 2/14.
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Very stable under sunlight
- Not chemical based
- Micronized Zinc Oxide – Average particle size >100micron
- Very Water Resistant - Highest level as determined by FDA
- Paraben Free and PABA Free
- Very High Zinc content
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- New 2011 formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 30+
- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care line requirements
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Top Rated on Environmental Working Group database Skin Deep of 1400 sunscreens.
- Purchase of this product guarantees that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated towards LIVESTRONG's fight against cancer.
LIVESTRONG is rated a 1 on the skin deep database.
thinkbaby/thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen comes in 3oz tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES, SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED), PINE WOOD RESIN, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E), OLIVE OIL, RASPBERRY SEED OIL, CRANBERRY SEED OIL, HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE), WHITE CURRANT (NATURAL FRAGRANCE)
- Items will ship on or before April 16th
- To United States & Canada
- Starting at $ 2.15 depending on location
- Free Local pickup in Gilbert AZ