You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mon Petit Mardi Silicone Jewelry and Adult Amber Necklaces 50% OffKeep baby busy! Whether your nursing or just running your day to day, silicone jewelry is safe for little fingers and mouths. Mommy chic and baby safe 100 % silicone beads. Each piece is soft on babies gums and emerging teeth. No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, or metals. They can be easily cleaned with dish soap and water. They are also dishwasher safe
- Approximately 30'
- Breakaway clasp for added safety
- Great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing
- Approximately 7' on the inside of the beads
- Similar to pacifiers and nipples.
Sets- Each Includes one Necklace and Corresponding Bracelet
|Grey and Turquoise|
|Clear Light Pink|
Mon Petit Mardi Adult Pain Relief Amber Necklaces 50% OffAmber isn't just for babies, it has been known to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerate healing, and reduce throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease as well as simply mantain healthy living.
Amber has anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties that aid in the reduction of acidity in the body, pain, swollen gums, nappy rash and fevers. When the necklace is worn against the skin the body's warmth releases the amber's ancient natural oils. The body then absorbs these oils, rich in therapeutic succinic acid.
The positive influence of succinic acid has been scientifically proven by Nobel-prize winner Robert Koch and recent scientific research. Succinic acid is a fossilised resin produced by plants 40 to 50 million years ago. In nature the resin would have been used by the tree as a natural antibiotic against infection, viruses and physical attack. The tree would use the resin like a wound dressing. Now the resin has been fossilised, its healing properties have been captured in the resin which are released into the skin once the amber has been warmed.
MOST IMPORTANTLY it is a tried and true solution passed down for generations.
The Natural Benefit...
You will find that using an amber teething necklace will mean that you do not have to resort to the use of unnatural drugs. We all understand the benefits of using NATURAL products especially for our babies. Unlike unnatural remedies such as teething gels or pain relief syrups, the traditional beaded amber teething necklaces are a far less intrusive remedy for the pain and side effects of teething.
How to use the necklace?
- The necklace is designed to be worn close to the skin in order to absorb the healing oils NOT to chew.
- Supervise your baby at all times while wearing the amber necklace.
- The necklace may be worn as soon as the baby starts teething or showing any signs of pain or discomfort from teething.
- After a few days your child will not even notice the presence of the necklace.
- The best thing about our necklaces is that they look absolutely adorable on both boys and girls.
- They can continue to wear the necklace until all 20 milk teeth have cut and many wear it for years onward to continue benefiting from the natural healing oils produced by the amber.
- At night time you may wish to use a baby amber teething bracelet. If you don't have a teething bracelet you may want to move the necklace around your baby's ankle or wrist and cover with your baby's clothing.
We only use the BEST QUALITY, GENUINE, ANCIENT AMBER from Lithuania where experienced hand-crafters create intricate necklaces designed to follow the centuries old European style so you receive an absolutely unique necklace unlike any other.
High-grade amber is used so each bead can easily release natural oils.
Baltic Amber is the world's most beautiful amber, rich in healing oils! That's why we only source our amber from Lithuania. Avoid cheap amber that comes from anywhere else, it doesn't contain the same quality or healing properties.
The amber beads are smooth and round so they are nice and comfortable for your baby's skin.
The teething necklaces are DESIGNED FOR SAFETY of your baby. Our amber teething necklaces have plastic clasps with a screw thread which has been glued into the barrel of the clasp.
We do not use sterling silver clasps which are designed so that the clasps do not release.
Avoid silver claps and silk tie clasps, which do not open easily.
The beads are knotted before and after each bead so that in the event that the necklace does break only one bead will come off and the remaining beads will stay intact.
Adults Polished Amber- About 18" in length
|Chips and Olive|
- To United States & Canada
- Starting at $ 2.15 depending on location
- Free Local pickup in Mesa AZ